The 3D Printing Specialist Limited is well equipped with trained product designers that would help you from inception to completion of your digital product. Please visit our Contact Us Page with your design request.
If a working prototype is required, then we are here for you also. Please scroll down to Manufacturing by 3D Printing on this page for further details.
Manufacturing by 3D Printing
The 3D Printing Specialist Limited offers three types of 3D printing technologies. They are Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM), Stereolithography Apparatus (SLA) and Selective Layer Sintering (SLS).
If you are not too sure which 3D printing technology best suits your need, then please visit our Q&A page for more details.
Getting your 3D printed part is easy as 123. Just send us a copy of your digital file in STL or AMF format with the specifics listed below:
An Estimate would then be send to you for your approval.
Our Fused Deposition Modeling Services
- Maximum dimensions for each part - 300mm x 300mm x 400mm
- Standard Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- Advance Polylactic Acid (PLA+)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate (ASA)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol (PETG)
- Nylon Polyamide
- Nylon Polyamide with Carbon Fibre
- Nylon Polyamide with Glass Fibre
- Alloy 910
Our Stereolithography Apparatus Services
3D Printing Consultation